Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh Happy Yellow!

It seems that wherever I live, I have to have a least one yellow room....I don't intentionally set out to this way, it just seems to happen.  Perhaps it is the way it makes me just smile when I walk into the room, or the way the sunlight gleams against the perfect shade of yellow walls...I am just energized when I walk into a yellow room, it makes you want to get moving, to take on the tasks of the day!  So what better room to paint a lovely yellow than our hall bath...this perfect yellow with just a very hint of orange makes me so happy, and warms up all of the white tile and beadboard, plus, yellow is always fabulous with black and white, so I couldn't resist.  What better way to wake up and take on your day?
The traditional octagon tile with black boarder is ready for grout!
Even in the evening hour this yellow just says " 'aint I pretty"         

No comments:

Post a Comment